i'm off for this WHOLE WEEK!
Thank you public education!
I can't say it enough but i'll say it again... I am so blessed to be where I am.
I have two (2) weddings coming up that I get to be a part of! I am extremely excited!
But i don't want anyone else to get married until i get over the weirdness that all of my best friends are married.
I saw New Moon! & for the first time in my life I was Team Jacob, his body was rockin!
Oh to be his sheWolf in the closet... AOOOOOOOO
He was so freaking FINE with that UGLY wig off nice abs nice butt... oh Taylor Lautner!
Soooo my room is complete! It is beautiful it makes me feel so grown up! Now i just need to find a place for all my junk.
I have aLOT to do this week..
BUT here's the peaks that I'm looking forward to this week.
-Stacy June gets here Wednesday :)
-Blair is coming back from Tennessee soon!
-My new HD DVR is going to be installed today!!
-I get my message tomorrow!
-Thanksgiving is on Thursday!
-Black Friday is FRIDAY!
-Eli Young with the future Mr. & Mrs. Bruce!
and the pits that i'm NOT very excited about at all are...
-grading/going through papers
-catching up on homework
-making Thanksgiving dinner
Well I hope everyone has a fabulous day and a GREAT Holiday...
here's my tip "Get Gingerbread LAttes from Panera NOT Starbucks."
One Love/ Be Love,
xoxo,Jen
No comments:
Post a Comment