Quotes from my little sister
"does it feel good when you make fun of me does it feel just so good I vet it feels really good BECAUSE IT HURTS INSIDE!!"
" I'm a pretty girl I'm a pretty girl" Tor that's not how the song goes " I dunno if you realize this but I don't know the words to ANY song!! I'm a pretty girl I'm a pretty girl"
"when you see him I hope you talk about me as much as you talk about him to me"
"I made a boy cry he asked me out in front if everyone and I said no and he said why so you always say no I like you and I said i'm sorry I just don't feel the same way about you and he started crying"
"when I walked into school with me juicy couture bag it was like 'all eyes on me in the center of the ring just like a circus"
No comments:
Post a Comment