e-mails
i get the most ridiculous e-mails ever. i swear its ridiculous.
i get everything from sexy chats, to public relation circulars, coupons, recipes, & clothes stuff but i just recently added something new to the junk mail, & i dunno how i feel about it. I have allowed the Studio Movie Grill to add me to their e-mail list! Why you ask? Because it has become a new favorite of both mine & the girls. The girls think its cool you can eat and watch a movie and i enjoy the fact that you can drink beer and not get kicked out of the theater (not that that has ever happened;)
ANYWAYS the latest e-mail I have gottens headline read "GIRLS 12-18..." weird.
Happy Lations
I am just very happy & proud for someone i have always loved.
if you can still love someone after so many years, maybe your meant to love them forever.
I wish i could see him smile & I wish I could be there for this new adventure in his life.
one love.
jen
No comments:
Post a Comment