Since the last post many things have occured.
A. I started grad school at Texas ATM Commerce to get alternative certification to teach ec-6!! I made an A in my first teachers class which I just so happened to take with Noèl & Tietjen! It was fun!! So now I'm finishing up another class and then me & Noèl start Psychology in July!! I took the TexEs test this past Saturday & it was harder than I thought I felt like I may have been on an episode of are you smarter than a fifth grader & was losing!!
B. My 23rd bday came & went!!! Although I was in class from 1-9 on my actual birthDAY I swindled some sympathy Chick-Fil-A out of Wiley (Tiffs amazing fiancè!) & my uncle met me for an extremely late dinner. Then I had a bday dinner the next day with my wonderful Godmother & Godsister. Thursday my family got back from Port Aransas from a visit with one of my favorite uncles, Rick & my Tia Lilia! (yes they left me alone on my bday:() but in tow were bday presents that included Britney Spears concert tickets & some gorgeous Cowboy boots!! Yaaaaay!! Friday was my bday bash & it was wonderful! I had so much fun with my best friends!! They really make everything so much better!! We got real silly & my wonderful gpa got us a hotel for convenience ;) then Saturday although e xtremely hungover we had fathers day cookout @ my uncles and it was pretty great cause it was also a mini bday for me! I'm really excited about 23 it already seems a heck of a lot better than 22!
C. We had the Duron family reunion this pAst weekend at Sandy Lake & the Omni hotel & I was given the opportunity to be one of the youngest hosts. It was alot of fun but for being Mexican we sure do have a lot of white people or white looking people in our family!!!
D. I have been informed I will be going on vacation this summer!! My wonderful uncle aka my nuno is taking his family and me & the girls to coco beach for a week at the end of July!!! & the week before is Randy Rogers @ southern junction! (me and noèl are super excited about that)
anywhoooo hope everyone is happy & healthy I'm superbusy with teacher school but let me tell you I'm so excited for this next chapter in my life!!!
One love- JH
No comments:
Post a Comment