Wednesday, August 12, 2009

not so Fun facts

I've made some discoveries lately some of which I am not too proud of some that coming from me sound corny to myself but oh well that's what blogging is for right? & who really reads this anyways I think it's for my own satisfaction of knowing I attempted to see my feelings through logical order by writting them down...
1) I will always want what I can in no way have... If you ever want me to want you go away & I will but when you come back I won't want you anymore. It's all about supply & demand.
2) if I've ever loved you... You know it, & I won't ever... Never ever stop lovng you. Ever.but you know that too.
3) I've been feeling a longing lately to a time in my life when I wasn't of the world... I feel I must find again that hope I claim I have Lways had becAuse I have lost it. I do no longer fear Gods power as much as the worlds how'd I managae to drift so far? Create in me a new heart.
4) I am responsible. I will not be a victim of circumstances.

One love, jnh

No comments:

Post a Comment