Sunday, August 16, 2009

MY BEST FRIENDS WEDDING.

Can i get an Amen for Gods wondrous glory & the people he puts in our lives!

To Tammy & Andre:
I hope everyday you take a second to realize the perfection.
The perfection in the creation God molded just for you.
The person you vowed your mind body and soul with no substitution...
To the one who has made your life new.

You two make forever seem easy.
Taking day by day and waiting so patiently...
Your love is a gift and now a covenant with God's grace and love
Fate deems it must be written in the stars up above.

Tammy, my best friend your such a picky girl.
Surprisingly you didn't even have to search the world
To find your Booba, your soulmate, your other half.
I could tell it was special when I heard i love you through a laugh.
You have this power over one another that makes the world bright.
I wasn't positive love like that existed until you "did it right."


Don't take for granted the days, hours, minutes you have as husband and wife.
The love you have will carry you through this crazy life.
Among all the chaos, the blur, and the worldly lies
When you fight, are stressed, or are running out of time
I pray that you always see God as clearly through each others eyes
as you did on the 15th day of August 2009.




---- it was one of the mist beautiful weddings i have ever been too... i cried like a baby and i believe everyone has their own booba out there!! Thanks so much to the Belle-Wells family for inviting me to be a part of your celebration and boy was it a celebration (WIND IT UP) i love you guys SO MUCH! Fun times, and beautiful things happened this weekend!
ONELOVE, jNh

No comments:

Post a Comment