Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Old school poems shot outs haha
Take me back to yesterday let me breathe that air, nothing is what it seems to be and life is never fair. I want the smile of innocence to still be in the unknown, the more I know the more I crumble and just want to go home. Everyday is harder and leads me further from you, into the chaos of this ugly world with nothing trite or true. I want to recklessy love and hold nothing for myself, for my hands have turned so green with greed there's hardly anything left. Nothing left to want or need but only a need for love, to love someone ive never known or something I've never thought. One day my life will flash before my eyes and I hope that this is true, that my happily ever after ending was with only you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment